viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Interesting Business Ideas: Human Vending Machine in Barcelona

Barcelona is famous for its architecture, its lifestyle its beaches its multicultural flair. But it's also famous for sports: FC Barcelona, Messi, Iniesta, Olympic Games, Pau Gasol... and a Human Vending Machine!!!

If you ever visit Barcelona, make sure you go to the MIBA Museum – Barcelona's Museum of Ideas and Inventions. It was founded in 2011 and hosts really strange stuff like a microphone cleaning mop or a flowerpot which automatically turns itself towards the sun. But its latest "attraction" is really interesting for all fitness lovers: a Human Vending Machine!

This machine was invented by Pep Torres and DigaliX in 2009. Basically it's an stationary bike that is attached to a vending machine. If you want some cookies, a coke or some potato chips, you won't need any money, but you'll have to sweat a lot.

Depending on the product you want to "buy, you'll have to bicycle more or less miles or kilometres. You can find some pictures of this vending machine on the museum'sFacebook page. One might wonder whether this invention is really useful bceause nobody would buy it for home use. But we always complain that our kids and our students are overweight – so why don't our schools buy some "Human Vending Machines" and have our children sweat a little bit? I don't that these "human" vending machines could be much more expensive than the ordinary ones, it could help to reduce obesity among children.

1 comentario:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar